EKK Filter?

Subject: EKK Filter?
From: johnp@pc16.idcg.com (johnp@pc16.idcg.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 07:30:14 1995
This is  a test post.

Why is it that K2SG's message about hand cramps comes through 8 times but my
post
about operating 40M at W3LPL doesn't come through at all?
John Pescatore WB2EKK
IDC Government
Falls Church, VA
pescatore@idcg.com

From: jdowning@InterServ.Com (John Downing) (John Downing)
Subject: V31DX Cuba Libra Contest Club

                               V31DX

The Cuba Libra Contest Club makes its annual return to sunny Ambergris Caye,
Belize for the ARRL SSB DX contest.  This year, in a desparate effort to
finally win the thing (hey guys, how many years in a row do we HAVE to finish
second worldwide?), we're now offering free membership to the elite Cuba Libra
Contest Club which currently has four members; Vic KI6IM, Peter AB6WM, Bill
WA9L,
and John N6YRU.  All you have to do is work us during the contest.  Special
GOLD
memberships are available to those who think to post us on the Packet Cluster.
 The
coveted PLATINUM membership is available to all those who post us on the
Packet
Cluster on all six bands OR work us from DC, NWT, or Yukon!

Remember, fiveninethousand is what you get from us every time ... compared
with the
fivenineseven you get from us each October!

And, of course, good luck to Tom and Noah at PJ9B.  You never figured out how
we
sabotaged that SB220 last year did you?

Vic, Bill, and John are doing our usual multi single thing.  Peter is off
skiing
in Andorra and will probably be on from time to time with his C31 call.  Good
luck
to all in the contest.  Have fun, and see you in the pileups.

                           V31DX V31DX V31DX