FD and WARC

Subject: FD and WARC
From: paul@paccomm.com (paul@paccomm.com)
Date: Tue May 23 14:54:30 1995
Field Day is a contest.......
Contests are not allowed on WARC bands......
end of story
Paul Evans, W4/G4BKI   paul@paccomm.com
+1 (813) 874-2980  Fax:+1 (813) 872-8696
Views expressed here are not necessarily those of PacComm.

I don't surf the internet, I SAIL IT!
Captain of S/V "Spindrift" (Catalina 36), Dunedin, FL.
PacComm Packet Radio Systems, Inc., 4413 N. Hesperides St., Tampa, FL 33614-7618