Vanity & Clubs

Subject: Vanity & Clubs
From: KM9P@aol.com (KM9P@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 20:43:10 1995
Don't blame the players...

Blame the system.  We are simply playing by the rules they set for us.

In my humble opinion no club should be able to request a vanity callsign
unless the club callsign or previous club callsigns have existed for more
than 2 years.

Anything short of this will not change the eminent fiasco.

I have written the league with this suggestion and suggest you'all do the
same.  But I'm also playing it safe.  Mamma may have raised a fool, but I'm
doing my best to turn it around!

73

Bill, KM9P