Single/multi antenna switching??

Subject: Single/multi antenna switching??
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 08:34:20 1995
How easy do you want it to be?  I drew up a diagram using a four position
ceramic switch and a tapped balun (1:1 and 2:1, ie 50:25 ohms).  The four
switch positions are:  Radio 1/Ant 1+2, Radio 1/Ant1//Radio2/Ant2,
Radio1/Ant2//Radio2/Ant1, and Radio 2/Ant 1+2.  I roughed out a relay setup,
but it may be too dangerous i.e., relay failure = transmitting from one radio
into another!  I've got ceramic switches that will do the job, especially for
low power.  Send an SASE for the diagram.  73, Paul