SS Shouldas, 1st Summary

Subject: SS Shouldas, 1st Summary
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 14:58:14 1995
I've had a great response on the request for things folks "shoulda" done for
Sweepstakes.  I've received about 25 inputs that fall in the following seven
categories:

Computer Glitches

Physical Preparation (sleep, eating, etc)

Low Band Antennas

Interfaces and Cables

RFI Problems

Contest Strategy

Station Ergonomics

With the above categories to stimulate thinking, I'm hoping that there are
other valuable "shouldas" out there that folks may be willing to share.
Before I publish the final list,  I'm anxious to hear any additional
contributions. Once the list is complete, I'll turn it over to Gary, W9XT,
who may be able to use the info in a future CTT&T installment.
73, Paul, KB8N