V31UA cq ww

Subject: V31UA cq ww
From: KT6V@aol.com (KT6V@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 01:18:47 1995
V31UA will be single op all band entry for cq ww cw contest. Operator is
KT6V, Tom who has operated previously as ZF1A, ZF2QV, and VP2VDX. QSL via
home call; 230 Emilia Lane, Fallbrook CA 92028. Rig used will be FT1000MP ,
TH-7, Cushcraft 2 ele 40 and Butternut Vertical for 160/80. Look for Warc
activity b4 and after contest.