AL7CQ SS Phone score

Subject: AL7CQ SS Phone score
From: AL7CQ@aol.com (AL7CQ@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 09:57:38 1995
Hi Folks,

SO HP
ANT :
160....none
 80....DP @ 85'
 40....DP @ 75'
 10,15,20  TH7 @ 90'

Rig: 940S
Amp: one 8877
Comp: 486dx50

160    0
 80      186
 40      440
 20      279
 15       95
 10       0

         1000       X      77  = 154,000   14 hrs

Had Fun

CU Lloyd

Had fun
 80  186

From: H. L. Serra" <hlserra@pwa.acusd.edu (H. L. Serra)
Subject: Full Text Rules in QST

I think Dave N6DLU is correct. QST cannot be in the position of
summarizing the rules incorrectly (e.g., SS time off), then penalizing
those who do not obtain full text copies, or those who rely on the
incorrect summaries. The whole point is to induce newbies to participate,
so at least give them the straight scoop. Why can't the real, full-text
rules be provided at least in tiny mast-head size print. Even if you have
to strain to read it, use a magnifying glass, or photo-enlarge them on a
photocopy machine, at least they are all there.  73, Larry N6AZE