N5RP 10 METER ARRL CONTEST

Subject: N5RP 10 METER ARRL CONTEST
From: perring@ICSI.Net (perring@ICSI.Net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 17:36:21 1995
                            1995 ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: N5RP                                           Location: TX

     Category: Single Op Assisted         Mode: MIXED           Power: KW

     Callsign of Operator: N5RP

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N5RP RST TX

     Hours of Operation: 11:17

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ___________________________________
     CW         130       520       42
     SSB        161       322       34
     ___________________________________
     TOTAL      291       842       76      SCORE: 63,992

     Club or Team Name: TEXAS DX SOCIETY

     Comments:

      TS-940S-AT
      TL-922-A
      TA-36 @ 80 FT
      STINKO BAND

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date_12-10-95_ Signature__(BOB PERRING)____________ Call__(N5RP)____

     Name: C. ROBERT PERRING               Call: N5RP
           12715 WESTMERE
           HOUSTON, TX 77077