KT-34A

Subject: KT-34A
From: Mr. Brett Graham" <bagraham@HK.Super.NET (Mr. Brett Graham)
K7LXC said:

 I'm sorry but I don't have any experience with the Fritzell antennas that
 you mentioned.

A coupla years before I moved over here, VS6 got hit by a particularly
nasty typhoon.  Of all the antennas that weren't taken down in advance of
the storm, the only one which failed was a Fritzel (a 3-element, I believe).

Kurt Fritzel's beams & verticals are just what you'd expect from Germany -
very robust antennas, although probably too robust.  Whatever alloy tubing
he uses has absolutely no give to it at all.  One of aluminum's best
attributes is lost in his company's products.  And since this experience,
he lost what was an appreciable share of the local market.

73, VS6BrettGraham aka VR2BG bagraham@hk.super.net