Clg QSOs via Packet and others...

Subject: Clg QSOs via Packet and others...
From: Gary Nieborsky <k7fr@ncw.net> (Gary Nieborsky)
I have donned my Nomex flame suit so now I'll wade in.

We are all adults (ooops, with the exception of KG8PE, though he may be more
than we realize) and we really all know in our hearts that packet is as
abused in contests as +60dB QRP stations are.  The sooner we get over it the
sooner we can move on to other subjects to abuse.

How about this for the Next Subject:  Adjusting DX Contest scores for
removed ROMEO and Don Miller contacts made during same.  <8P

Facetiously Yours

Gary K7FR