160 in CW WPX - Consensus - Don't Bother

Subject: 160 in CW WPX - Consensus - Don't Bother
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Tue May 21 16:02:01 1996
Thanks to all for your comments. The overwhelming consensus was "don't
bother" with 160 in WPX. Only one comment even suggested trying.

The most telling note was from Trey, WN4KKN, who paraphrased K5ZD as saying,
"If you're on 160 in CW WPX, then you are losing the contest."

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM