Open letter to the ARRL

Subject: Open letter to the ARRL
From: sig@NEWTECH.NET (R. Sigismonti)
Date: Fri Jun 28 16:29:32 1996
Henry,
Well put!

73 de Sig, N3RS

>From floydjr@Interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)  Fri Jun 28 15:00:23 1996
From: floydjr@Interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd) (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Subject: FD 96 Scores III

FIELD DAY 1996
High Claimed Raw Scores

Compiled by
WA4ZXA

Date Posted: 06/28/96

CALL          CLASS       SECT        SCORE            QSO'S
                                                   CW        SSB = TOTAL

K8MR           1A          OH         6,668       1006       922    1928
KM0L           1A          MO         5,920       1110       290    1400
KK5I           1A          OK         4,806        905       343    1248
NE3H           1A         EPA         3,246        551       171     722

K5DX           2A         STX        10,000       1400      1030    3750
K7OX           2A          AZ         7,584       1222      1028    2250
KO4EW          2A          TN         6,376        859      1030    1889
N0SS           2A          MO         5,774       1052       333    1385
W2FR           2A         WNY         5,603       1386      1831    3217
NN7N           2A         WWA         4,708        745        64    1209
KN6OX          2A          SV         4,668        664       806    1470
N6YL           2A         ORG         3,878        321       847    1168
KX3J           2A         MDC         3,186        366       711    1077

K600EID        3A          GA         1,116         67       424     558

K2CT           4A         ENY         8,850       1086      1503    2591

K4BFT          5A          AL        16,070       1816      3675    5491

N4ND           6A          VA         4,205        741       370    1113

NN2T           8A         NNJ         8,340       1114      1192    2306

W8TK           1B          OH         6,590       1434        27    1461
KE3Q           1B         MDC         5,500       1080       150    1230
K7QD           1B          ID         2,084        521         0     521

K8HVT          1C          CT         2,506        526       201     727

K7UP  HP       1D          NM         3,345        622      2101    2723
WA4ZXA         1D          NC         2,766          0      1581    1581
M7MM  QRP      1D         EWA           510         51         0      51
WB0OLA         1D          IN           472        132         0     132
WB5M           1D         WTX             8          0         4       4

KC7KFF         2D          AZ         1,212         68       521     589

KM9P           1E          GA         6,304       1576         0    1576
N4BP  QRP      1E         SFL         5,435        458       171     629
KK5ZX          1E          LA           798        198         3     399

NC0P           4E          IA        10,318       1457      2484    3702

ALL SCORES ARE LOW POWER UNLESS NOTED WITH A HP NEXT TO CALL!!!!!

This is my first attempt at the FD scores on here. I did breakdown the CW
and SSB contacts. I feel that this will be the majority of the contacts.
There just is not enough room to break down all the 2,6, 440, pkt, sat and
other contacts. Also not really enough room for all the Bonus pts. I did
not put the hours in since everyone should have done basically 24 hours.
Also I am sorry but I cannot put an op list on this one. Not sure there
would be enough bandwidth in my email if I started listing ops for some of
those 20A stations.

I will take any suggestions on this and if possible I will try to work
them in. Just remember that if I change something it means that I must go
back through all the email and reread them and update the scores. Can be
quite time comsuming.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PUT YOUR FULL EXCHANGE DOWN!!!! 1A,4D AND MO,SF
OR WHATEVER!!

73's Jim
           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Packet Node:               >> N4ZC <<                  *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *