Headsets

Subject: Headsets
From: barron@liant.com (Robert Barron)
Date: Mon Aug 12 12:05:21 1996
I'm looking to buy a headset for some CONTEST efforts.  If
money were no object I'd go with the Heil Proset.  However
I'd like to spend less and I'm considering that Radio Shack
boom mike and headphones.  Has anyone else had any experience
with this product?

I realize that it's most certainly not as good as the Heil but
is it "good enough" to warrant a $39 sale price tag?

73,

Robert Barron, KA5WSS                 barron@liant.com
Liant Software Corporation            Hook 'Em Horns!