T88T

Subject: T88T
From: rlc@soho.ios.com (rlc@soho.ios.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 22:52:03 1996
Did you get his QSL address?  I worked him and later herad him give
it but was not sure.
Bob AA2UV
From:          dleclair@efn.org (Cleve D Leclair)
To:            wv5s@icon.net
Cc:            cq-contest@tgv.com, dx@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Subject:       Re: T88T

Yes, And I just werked'em at 2203Z...W O W.....

It sure made my day perk up....!

Cleve - N7IXG

From: K4PI@worldnet.att.net (MIKE GREENWAY) (MIKE GREENWAY)
Subject: P49I

I WILL BE AT P49I 22-29 OCT FOR THE CQ WW SSB TEST. I WILL BE 80 METER SINGLE
BAND ENTRY. ALSO P40DX WILL BE AT SAME QTH AS CASUAL ALL BAND ENTRANT.  PRIOR
TO TEST WARC BAND CW MOSTLY AND 80M SSB TO TEST ANTENNAS. P49I QSL VIA K4PI.
P40DX QSL VIA AK4I. 73