HC1OT cancelled (CQWW)

Subject: HC1OT cancelled (CQWW)
From: Laenger@rwth-aachen.de (Laenger@rwth-aachen.de)
Date: Wed Nov 20 23:20:57 1996
I had to cancel my  previously announced CQWW-activity from HC1OT's
QTH due to severe weather conditions (snow) here in the area which
made it impossible to get to Frankfurt airport neither by train nor
by car. Any other flights scheduled for later this week will arrive in
Quito too late. See you fm DL (?).
Bernd  DL1VJ   e-mail: laenger@rwth-aachen.de