[Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] Anyone ever set up near a Cell Phone Tower?]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] Anyone ever set up near a Cell Phone Tower?]
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Fri Mar 14 04:14:59 1997

--------------4639132E255A

Hi every one,

Steve's experiance has obviously been a good one, however, although the
bucks are nice there can be several drawbacks.  After reading some of the
other comments I thought there needed to be some information shared.

As always,  "Your milage may vary" applies in a case like this.

Dan

--------------4639132E255A