[CQ-Contest] CQ WW 96 High Claimed

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW 96 High Claimed
From: l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Pedro Pedroso)
Date: Fri Apr 11 11:43:30 1997
        Hi !
        Does anyone knows if the CQWW SSB 96 High Claimed scores have
        already been sort out ?
        Here in Portugal CQ magazine arrives almost at the end of the
        month, that's why I'm asking.
        BTW if it is not too much trouble, please check my position
        in the 10m Low Power cathegory.

                        Best 73 es CUL !

 | Pedro Pedroso                        |                            |
 | l38217@alfa.ist.utl.pt               |  CT1ELP                    |
 | Eng. Electrotecnica e Computadores   |  Founder member of GPDX    |
 | (Telecomunicacoes e electronica)     |                            |
 | Address: P.O.Box 116 , 2806 Almada Codex , PORTUGAL               |