[CQ-Contest] 6m DX Contest now has Logging support!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 6m DX Contest now has Logging support!
From: ramirezk@emi.com (Ken N4UK)
Date: Tue May 6 19:55:13 1997
               Why bother with CQ? Don't they have enough to
worry about with the other contests they sponsor?  Take the
horse by the reins.... We can ALL make the "Internet 6M DX
Contest"  the best 6m contest there ever was. All it will take
is massive participation and support from everyone! Support
includes passing the word and posting the rules to your
newsletters,etc. I'm busy E-mailing everyone I know on 6 meters
and recently printed up hundreds of copies of the rules for
distribution.
           The contest has been given a massive boost thanks to
N6TR. He just added support for the "Internet 6M DX Contest" to
his well known TR Log(tm) contest logging software. The newest
version/revision will be available at Dayton.. Thanks Tree!
       I agree with you Paul that 3 ARRL VHF Contests with
similar rules are more than enough. Variety is the spice of life
and here is where I think the CQ VHF contest falls flat. It's
basically a clone of the ARRL contest with a few minor changes.
I'm looking forward to July! Hell, I may even make a trip to HI7
or 6Y5 just for the occasion! 73 Ken