[CQ-Contest] farewell to the reflector

Subject: [CQ-Contest] farewell to the reflector
From: kw4t@banm.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Thu Mar 5 10:28:17 1998
Hi Guys (and gals and [just in case] guyettes)

Although this thread probably needs to end since the link to contesting
is dubious,  In todays business enviornment all internet useage of
non-business related activities is being discouraged including the
immediate dismissal of employees for internet abuse.

This started with complaints re: ADULT SITES, but has also been extended
to include email accounts.  My company has a similar policy and so does
my XYL's which are completly separate industries.

We have checked into this and found that IS Departments have found that
their days are numbered in American business unless they can create more
and more difficulty for the end users.  This is in compliance with
policies sent forth from the Dilbert School of Non-productive Business.

I'm sure the good Doctor Bafoonik can answer all your questions in this
matter.

Good luck this weekend everyone.  I'll be HOBBling up the mountain, over
GLEN and DALE to Camp Lotsabucks and operating 40 with 3 over 3 at
200/100 and the full legal limit.  This should be quite a treat!

73 from Lake Moneysgone (in the Maryland Swamps)  Dan,  KW4T