[CQ-Contest] Jerry Hagen W4IX ex AD4MA/N6AV/WA6GLD silent key

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Jerry Hagen W4IX ex AD4MA/N6AV/WA6GLD silent key
From: w6rw@earthlink.net (Michael S. Mitchell, W6RW)
Date: Mon May 18 16:33:58 1998
I have just been informed that Jerry Hagen W4IX passed away this morning
after a long and couragous battle with cancer. I spoke with Jerry by
telephone last month and he said his goodbyes and said "It has been
a bunch of great years...especially all of the contesting we did out
at W6BA's."

The ham radio world has lost a great person today...Jerry was one
of the finest gentlemen that I have ever known...I will miss him
a whole lot....

His wife Marianne and family can be contacted at:

        FJHFamily@aol.com

>From our past and present calls:

        WA6GLD de WB6FCE 73 Jerry

        N6AV de N6NU 73 Jerry