[CQ-Contest] 402CD Upgrade

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 402CD Upgrade
From: bschwerdlin@hlb.com (Bob Schwerdlin)
Date: Tue May 26 09:20:59 1998
I purchased my 402CD at Dayton, last year.  It was still in the box...
never installed.  Along with my buying the antenna, I went out and looked
for the book, "Physical design of yagi antennas", by Dave Leeson, W6QHS.
This book covers the 402CD in great detail.  It describes how to improve
the wind and ice loading survival for speeds up to 110 MPH.

The book also covers improving the TH7, 204BA, 155 and 105BA's along with
several other commercial antennas and several "QHS" designs.  This is a
serious book about yagi antennas and installing them.

Should be required reading for all medium to large antenna installations.

73 and Best DX

... Bob, WG9L