[CQ-Contest] Cheating is cheating !!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cheating is cheating !!
From: ksiid@access.mountain.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Thu Jun 4 16:04:11 1998
 It seems to me that whether you are running excess power,
run more power than your category allows, use packet spots while
claiming single operator, operating in a portion of the band
in which you are not authorized and probably a myriad of other
situations.........the plain fact is that it is cheating!
 These stations should be identified to those of us not "in the
know", they should be admonished, made to surrender their awards(if
any) and disqualified for at least the next year.
 Bet this will be a source of flames..even though I don't know why
it should be, it only makes sense to me and those of us that
try to play by the rules.
 Flame on!!!

 73, Tom K5IID