[CQ-Contest] Computer compatibility question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer compatibility question
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Thu Jun 7 19:32:25 2001
Steve and Yuri-
The TS-940 will interface nicely with your computer, but the outboard
interface sold by Kenwood won't do it alone. It requires a chip inside the
rig to make it work - and not all 940's have them.
I bought the unit offered by PIEXX that installed in the 940 quite easily
and worked beautifully without the need for the outboard interface. Problem
solved.
Good luck and catch ya' in the next contest.
73 de K0OU Steve in KC