[CQ-Contest] Book thought

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Book thought
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Jan 24 02:03:02 2002
I offer my services to this project, including perhaps a chapter on what I
feel is one of the neatest elements of contesting - the friendships formed
and clubs in general.

Damnit this stuff is fun and we know it!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Have you put something back into contesting?

In ARRL Bulletin #7 of 2,002,  the summary of the January 2,002 meeting of
the ARRL Board of Directors the following was stated:

The Board said it also wants to evaluate ''variations and
alternatives'' to the proposal.

What proposal? Elimination of printed line scores in contest write-ups in
QST.

Become active in your local contest club and help to come up with
"alternatives"