[CQ-Contest] SSB Sprint - 40m Start

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB Sprint - 40m Start
From: paul@k9pg.com (Paul Gentry)
Date: Thu Jan 31 12:25:56 2002
And all east coast and midwest ops that plan on taking part in this
contest, please start on 40 meters.   This has become very popular over
the past half dozen years and is definitely the way to go!

If conditions are anything like they were in NAQP, it could be another
test where dozens of state records fall again!

Paul K9PG

---------------------------------
To all,

Just a reminder that the NA SSB Sprint is scheduled for Feb. 3 at 0000Z
(Saturday night
local time).

Rules are at:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=sprintrules1

Register your teams before the start of the contest by going to:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=teamreg&contes
t=ssbsprint

After the contest send your logs (preferrably in Cabrillo format) to:
ssbsprint@ncjweb.com

Good luck to everyone.

73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA - SSB Sprint Contest Manager
k4ma@nc.rr.com

=====
Paul Gentry  K9PG
paul@k9pg.com
www.k9pg.com

         People said I couldn't do it...so I did it