[CQ-Contest] B-Low 1.835?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] B-Low 1.835?
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 11:33:05 2002
--part1_fb.221441f7.29a91e41_boundary

Ok guys, what is the final word on operating SSB below 1.835?  I played
around to give out a few Q's last night and found several stations CQ'ing
below the window?  Is this a gentlemens agreement or the law?

"If it's worth doing....it's worth overdoing!"
Regards,
Mike Hance K5NZ
Bedias, Tx
www.teamcramp.com

--part1_fb.221441f7.29a91e41_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">Ok guys, what is the final word on operating SSB below 1.835?&nbsp; I
played around to give out a few Q's last night and found several stations
CQ'ing below the window?&nbsp; Is this a gentlemens agreement or the law?<BR>
<BR>
"If it's worth doing....it's worth overdoing!"<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Mike Hance K5NZ<BR>
Bedias, Tx<BR>
www.teamcramp.com <BR>