Fw: [CQ-Contest] OO Notices

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] OO Notices
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Sun Mar 10 23:59:32 2002
Ok Guys
Quack to be heard from.
While operating a contest in Sept 2001, I recieved an OO card.
Good Operator Report,
I don't know what is wrong with you serious contestors that U have to
recieve bad news reports.
The only thing that I did was tell somone that their Audio was bad and
suggest a fix.  ( Their battery ,Power supply leads too long. )
Rex   aka  Quack