[CQ-Contest] Publicizing expeditions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Publicizing expeditions
From: jljarvis@abs.adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Tue Mar 12 09:56:07 2002
Paul, K9PG:

As I told you privately, when the snowstorm of grumbling began,
some folks are jealous.

It's good for the sport to publicize activity. k5zd offers some
good examples of similar actions.  Did some of your clubmates get
excited?  Great!  Now write a post-contest piece for publication,
so you get MORE people excited and involved.

I note that the internet packet system handled the callout volumes
well enough.  It's possible that some of the RF links might not
have been as robust.  Perhaps there's something to be learned there.

Nice work, by the way.  I wouldn't hesitate to publicize future
expeditions.

Jim N2EA