Fw: [CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Wed Mar 13 16:53:39 2002
Quacks  ( Maybe this thread won't get TOO many on their High Horses as PKT
Asst, Pkt Spotting, SO2R  and High Power Italians "special antennas" etc.)

Dennis that about covers it if you do both modes you have covered 8 contest.
I like some of the state QSO events.  CA and FL to name 2.  The problem for
some is that IARU, is in the summer and with nice WX it is not always easy
to set at the Radio when the sun is shining and its in the mid- 70's
outside and lots of yard work to keep the XYL happy with.
For those with children it is more difficult.
Rex  K7QQ