[CQ-Contest] Q or not to Q

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Q or not to Q
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Fri Mar 22 09:53:38 2002
Q-code should never be a part of the callsign.
73

LA5HE/QRO    Hi

73 de Rag  LA5HE      also   JW5HE   OZ8RO
located in Telemark   - home of skiing.

My " antenna farm" can be found on : http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he. Click
on Radio.

Tourist  information  : http://www.visitTelemark.com

: F5HRY@aol.com; cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question please !

I never log /qrp and wish people would stop sending it! I'm very happy to
work the QRP ops, but sending /qrp just slows things down in my point of
view.

Always impressed with the good QRP signals on 80/40 from EU! (all it takes
is a good antenna and some propagation)
73
Ted KR1G