[CQ-Contest] Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Software
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Mon Mar 25 08:06:50 2002
It is GeoClock.  I have used it for 4 years.  Very good.  The amateur
version gives you on map centered on your geographical coordinates.  There
are 40-50 other maps; various views of the world, the different continents,
medium range regional views and closeups of the various US areas.

A special edition was prepared for us to take to XZ0A in January 2000.  It
was extremely useful to have all this info available to not only the low
band stations but was used extensively by the upper HF frequency stations to
determine the greyline/daylight darkness areas while operating from a
different time zone on the other side of the world.

Well worth the dollars.  73 de Milt, N5IA