[CQ-Contest] qsl's

Subject: [CQ-Contest] qsl's
From: jljarvis@abs.adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Fri Apr 5 15:07:33 2002
An interesting forum, to discuss ARRL's impact on
eQSL policy.

This is a real conundrum; my reason for using
eQSL was simplicity of providing courtesy responses
to folks I'd worked.

While I DO log dx, and have 300+ worked, I have zero
confirmed.  Well...ok, I threw out 250 or so, from my
old address, and have worked over 300 since moving to
VT....and yes, over a hundred HAVE sent paper cards since
then....but WHO CARES?

It's not about pieces of paper, it's about people.
I like swapping .jpg's with folks I work, and knowing
a bit more about them, WHILE I work them (thank you,
qrz.com).

Am I simply off in a corner, here?  The ARRL program is
meaningless to me.  eQSL's utility has been reduced
substantially since the change.

Fie on the bloody lot of them.  What shall we do next?

Jim Jarvis
N2EA