[CQ-Contest] Re: Footswitch

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Footswitch
From: n6ki@juno.com (Dennis Vernacchia)
Date: Thu May 9 23:03:27 2002
Eric,

   Here's the info from my original post.
This is the best constructed and ergonomically perfect switch I have
ever seen in my 39 years of operating and contesting!

73, Dennis N6KI

Linemaster  Model Gem-V2
www.linemaster.com

860 974-1000

Circular - Easy to hit from all angles

Perfect touch - you can lightly rest your foot on edge of it
                           and not false trigger but then a light
additional amount of additional pressure
                           keys it and no "cramped" or "tired" foot as
the hours wane on

Great Weight and Non Skid corrugated base  - Will not move around too
easily
so no worry about it not staying in position.

Nice appearance with chrome ringed edge and easy hit circular top target
area.

I expect it will easily last 10+ years for heavy contest use.

You can purchase with or without cable. I found the supplied cable listed
on teh web
page to be too heavy and cumbersome so I installed my own thinner and
very flexible
cable and saved another $6 on the price.

The Gem-V2 will cost you just under $30 including shipping/handling.

Note: Since they normally have a $100 minimum, I requested my switch
as a sample for 60 day evaluation and had it mailed to me at my work
address.
That way you avoid the $100 minimum

You may also want to check with your contest buddies or club members and
order enough to meet the $100 minimum order.

I have no pecuniary interest in Linemaster  Co. Products

73, Dennis N6KI, 9 May 2002 16:42:54 -0400 <wd3q@starpower.net> writes:
> Where did you get yours?
>
> Eric W3DQ
> Washington, DC