[CQ-Contest] TS850 info

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS850 info
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree)
Date: Fri Aug 9 10:07:33 2002
My TS850S repair web page has several new updates to it (thanks to
people like you who are contributing).  I know a lot of people use
this radio in contests - and it is a very good value these days as
you can have a great radio with filters for under a kilo-buck on
e-bay.

Please check it out - there are many well known common failures that
are discussed.

http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/850repair.html

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net