[CQ-Contest] Problem with W9XT Contest Card/Icom 765

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Problem with W9XT Contest Card/Icom 765
From: CWMAN1@aol.com (CWMAN1@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 23:40:45 2002
Have used the contest card with VOX before with no problem.  I've hooked it
up for CQWW (I work the fone tests, too, but still prefer CW) but now as soon
as I press the VOX button on the rig the mike keys and won't unkey until I
press the VOX switch to off.

I've unseated/reseated the card and the problem persists.  Except for
throwing out the mike or skipping the fone contest, any ideas on what the
problem might be and how to fix it?

73 es tnx,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!