[CQ-Contest] Results of the TOEC contests 2002 and 2001

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Results of the TOEC contests 2002 and 2001
From: sm3cvm@swipnet.se (Lars Aronsson)
Date: Sun Jan 5 14:53:59 2003
Greetings,

We have the pleasure of informing you that the results of the TOEC contests for
both 2001 and 2002 are now ready and can be found at the TOEC Home page at this
address:

http://www.qsl.net/toec/results.htm

We regret that the results for 2001 has taken this long. To avoid any future
delays, we have now restructured our internal organization which will hopefully
work better from now on.

The awards will be sent out shortly.

The TOEC wishes to express our warm thank you for participating in our contest,
and we hope to see you all again in the 2003 event.

TOEC also sponsors the TOEC FIELD LIST
which can be found at the address
www.pobox.com/~field

In order to promote the TOEC WW GRID CONTEST
even better for the contests of year 2003, please
help us by spreading the word among your friends
and by any other means you can think of.  :o)

Please note that the SSB contest has been discontinued
because of the very low activity. From 2001, there is only
a CW contest.

CU in 2003 !!

73 and GL
Jon, SM3OJR