[CQ-Contest] Callsigns

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Callsigns
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Tue Apr 1 21:47:19 2003
On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Tom Osborne wrote:

> From: "Zack Widup"Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Callsigns
>

> > Maybe we ought to call it the "Something's Fishy Today" contest.
> >
> > Doesn't matter - I won anyway.
> >
> > 73, Zack W9SZ
>

> I thought I had won already, but Doug said he won again.  I'm
> beginning to smell something fishy here!!!
> Tom W7WHY

I was just sitting perched on my seat having a whale of a time.  After
tunaing around for a while and floundering on the bands, I thought I'd
call CQ just for the halibut.  Only one small fry station from Sardine-ia
took my bait, so I turned on my turbot-charged amp but I blew a seal in
the cooling system. Too much squid current.

Oh well, tomorrow will be better than oysterday.

73, Zack W9SZ