[CQ-Contest] EU Sprint and Paolo

Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU Sprint and Paolo
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiûnas)
Date: Thu Jun 19 13:51:09 2003
I would like to praise Paolo I2UIY,Dave G4BUO ,Karel OK2FD and others who
are involved in phantastic activity -organisation of EU SPRINT Contest.
  Even for those who are not participating in this contest it is worth to
visit www.qsl.net/eusprint/
just to see how presentation of contest results can be organized.I would
particularly recomend to do this for organizers of ARRL 10 m contest who
even had not published full results of this contest for the year 2002,but
just limited themselves by presenting strange extracts based on  unknown
logics.
   Paolo provides all possible info re .EUROPEAN SPRINT in his page:results
of all past contests,top scorers lists,and what is most important  everybody
can see the logs of all participants and all UBN's!Is there any serious
reason for CQWW organisers team to use passwords system and not  to permitt
overlook all info man is intersted in?Paolo says "NO" and he is probably
right.
   My conclusion is that Paolo showed guidlines how all contests should be
judged,treated and published in the nearest possible future.
   CU and 73 !Ted,LY2OX