[CQ-Contest] IARU-HF WRTC-Style Team Competition - Web Page

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU-HF WRTC-Style Team Competition - Web Page
From: ua9cdc@r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Thu Jul 3 02:04:00 2003
Thanks to Henry W2DZO, we have a Web page where the rules and team
registrations will be announced -
http://summitschool.com/faculty/wrtcrules.html.

If you have a team that will be competing, please consider registering
early.  I think it will be lot of fun for us all to see who will be

Skip...
The above web page is sort of " up and down" (Internet QSB :)

We are considering joining the race but the wording of the rules is not
quite clear regarding antennas. It appears that things like multi element
triband quad with separate feed for each band are allowed. I thing it would
be proper to state that the 20-15-10 meters antenna should be a tribander
with SINGLE feed. That will prevent use of separate feed multiband antennas
with filters which is clearly a great advantage over single feed setup.

73, Igor UA9CDC