[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - This Saturday!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - This Saturday!
From: k9gy@ix.netcom.com (Eric Hall, K9GY)
Date: Mon Jul 28 13:29:50 2003
NAQP CW is this Saturday!
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php
or in pdf format http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf

>> CW: 1800Z August 2 to 0600Z August 3, 2003
 >> Output power must be limited to 100 watts for eligible entries.
 >> Use of external amplifiers capable of more than 100 watts output is not
 >> allowed.

Let's get some NAQP CW teams together!
It does not matter how small or large your score will be.
Just turn on the radio and get RADIO-ACTIVE.

>> Team Competition: You may wish to form a team with fellow NAQP participants.
>> If so, your team must consist of 2 to 5 single operator stations whose
>> individual scores
>> are combined to produce a team score. Although clubs or other groups having
>> more
>> than 5 members may form multiple teams, there is no distance or meeting
>> requirements
>> for a team entry.

>> Teams must be registered with the appropriate contest manager prior to the
>> start
>> of the contest. Team registration information must be in written form (mail
>> or e-mail)
>> and must include the name, call sign of the operator, and the call sign of
>> the station
>> operated if the operator is a guest at a station other than his own (e.g.
>> WF1B op at K1NG).
>> Use the log submission addresses given below for team registration
>> notification.

Although clubs organize teams, if you need to be put on a team then let me
know.

How about a SMC vs NCCC vs PVRC pre-sweepstakes competition?

Get RADIO-ACTIVE and radiate!

73, Eric K9GY

P.S. Also mark Aug 9/10 on your calendar for WAEDC CW http://www.waedc.de