Re: [CQ-Contest] Vicious CQWW Virus

To: Bruce Sawyer <n6nt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Vicious CQWW Virus
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:59:09 -0500 (CDT)
Looks like a worm at work.  What happened most likely is that someone
received the e-mail you described from the CQ-Contest robot and then got
the virus/worm.  The worm program picked that e-mail at random out of
the e-mails they had saved and used it as the text for the e-mail it sent
out to their address book. It also attached the worm as the
"All-bdxcc.xls.scr" file.

I think whoever writes these viruses and worms should be given 20 years in
the electric chair and then hanged.

73, Zack W9SZ