[CQ-Contest] Update and Available Categories - CQ WW Trophy Program

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Update and Available Categories - CQ WW Trophy Program
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:36:19 EDT
Hello everyone--

I want to give all of you an update on the status of CQ WW trophies and let
you know about available sponsorship opportunities. Trophies for the recently
published 2002 SSB results have already been ordered and should be in the mail
in about 8 weeks when they come in from the engraver. The CW group is right
behind.

Additionally, I believe I have fulfilled all requests for missing awards. If
that is not the case, please send me a message directly and I will take care
of it for you.

Finally, there are a number of open categories that need sponsors for the
2003 CQ WW contests. They are as follows:

SSB

Single Op./All Band World QRP
Single Op./Single Band USA 3.8 MHz
Single Op./Single Band Carib./C.A.

CW

Single Op./All Band Oceania
Single Op./Single Band Carib./C.A.
Single Op./14 MHz Japan

Sponsors for this program are a combination of clubs, small groups and
individuals. Additionally, a number of awards are sponsored in memory of
contesters
that have become Silent Keys.

The current cost for a sponsorship is $50 USD. If you would like to commit to
being a sponsor, please send me a note indicating your category of interest.
Categories will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a note at
K1AR@contesting.com.

73 John, K1AR