[CQ-Contest] OLD QSTs available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OLD QSTs available
From: headrick@radar.nrl.navy.mil (James Headrick)
Date: Sat Aug 2 18:58:30 2003
Does any one know of activities that might like to have old QSTs for their
library.  I have a dim memory of  criticizism for ashcaning old radio
magazines when there were schools, clubs, etc. that would like to have
them. This may not hold for modern day technology and its availability.  I
have QSTs starting from 1944 through current with 9 years of them in the
old ARRL binders, free for the taking.   73  jim  w3cp