Re: [CQ-Contest] Old SS Battles

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Old SS Battles
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:27:48 -0500
Who needs to shout anymore?

What you need is someone with a naturally loud voice.  Much less stress on
the vocal cords, and it doesn't hurt that he can make QSO's with the locals
without need of a radio...

But I'm sorry to say, you'll have to dig up your own individual.  My club is
lucky enough to have one such, but Ed N3ZNI is ours and you can't have him!

73, ron wn3vaw

"What's the point in being crazy if you can't have a little fun with it?"
-- Russell Crowe portraying John Nash, "A Beautiful Mind"