[CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] DX Participation in NAQP Contests

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] DX Participation in NAQP Contests
From: "Jeffrey D Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:45:42 -0500
How about a both a high and low power class for NA too ??  Besides , the
stations who always make the top ten in NAQP are the same who regularly
operate from big stations that make the top ten in  HP in SS too... By
letting them run high power they can make even more QSO's...

Sorry I'm not crying sour grapes but I would prefer to compete against those
guys who normally choose to do SOLP , because they have a smaller station
like me,
instead of a guy at a large station who I have no chance against...

                                      Jeff