[CQ-Contest] quiet power supplies

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] quiet power supplies
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 05:52:48 -0600
Where can I get real quiet power supplies for my older baby-AT style
computer cases?  I learned the hard way that power supplies for current
machines don't work on the older ones.  The company that sold them vanished
from the surface of the earth and I'm sitting here with $90 worth of brand
new-in-the-box power supplies (qty 2).

BTW these 2 are for sale.  Make offer.  Money back guarantee.

Mark, N5OT