Re: [CQ-Contest] More sprints

To: <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More sprints
From: "Jim Stevens" <k4ma@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:58:07 -0500
As far as SSB Sprint is concerned, I would be willing to do the log checking
for at least one more
Sprint.  I do think we have to be careful when and how many we schedule
because Sprints
tend to be more disruptive (although smaller) to the bands than normal
contests because of the
QSY rule which tends to lead to almost everyone not checking if the
frequency is in use before
CQing.

73, Jim K4MA