Re: [CQ-Contest] Disturbing the peace

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Disturbing the peace
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:19:37 -0500
On the subject of moving stations, I was surprised that a few DX
stations moved ME.  It's never happened before.  If NJ is rare, PA
must be even rarer :.)

One request to the movers - one of the stations that moved me was a
multi.  He said QSY 14050 (for example).  I go there and don't hear
him.  I start tuning a bit and there is is up at 050.8 (with 3 or 4
stations in between).  Maybe it's because I like packet, and I'm used
to clicking on the spot and having the station be there.  But, if you
move someone, please give them your EXACT frequency.  By the way, did
I tell you I like packet? (the key to success knowing how much to
ignore it)

73,
Barry, W2UP
P.S. Hey Andy, if you hate packet, why do you have a node of your
own?