[CQ-Contest] Spotting cheaters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spotting cheaters
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:43:27 -0600
So, once again a perfectly rational question has gone unanswered in the
pursuit of all the evils in packet, but it bears repeating:

How do we know that packet cheating is rampant? Who got away with it? What
evidence do we have? Which contest's pecking order has been substantially or
even minimally affected by packet cheating?

Without those questions being answered, it's hard to take any of this
seriously. Perhaps there is proof. Somebody please point me to it. If the
difference is between No. 309 and No. 305, do we need to start heating up
the tar?

My flame suit is at the ready, but unless you have hard data to back up your
flame I won't need it.

73, kelly
ve4xt