[CQ-Contest] Awesome offer

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Awesome offer
From: "Jim Cain" <cainjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:12:28 -0500
I will be at the Saturday evening Contest Dinner the weekend of the Dayton
Hamvention. Anyone who has a copy of my book, "YASME, The Danny Weil and Colvin
Radio Expeditions," and would like for me to sign it, is welcome to bring it to
the dinner. Or, you could buy a copy at the ARRL booth at the convention site
beforehand. Be advised, there is no (more) money in this for me. I just love
the pressure of signing books -- making sure I spell your name right. Making
sure I spell my name right.

Jim Cain, K1TN/9